Numerous factors come into play when adding up the total foundation repair cost for your home. StableLift understands the financial burden foundation repair costs can add into the mix. For this reason, we’ve made it our mission in serving the greater San Antonio Texas area to implement every strategy and technological advance available to reduce costs and control pricing while offering the most superior service in the industry.
Oftentimes, we are asked why our competition is charging so much for either what seems to be a similar steel pier system, or a noticeably different and cheaper concrete pier system. Below, we’ve compiled a list of factors we see impacting our competitors pricing. People want a repair, but instead this is the list of what they would actually be paying for:
- Out of town ownership gross payments or franchise fees
- Heavily financed equipment and vehicles
- Inefficient installation methods
- Inefficient daily business operation systems
- Inadequate job supervision
- Excessive adjustments and warranty claims
- Overspending of advertising and inflated marketing budgets
- Too many middlemen involved in material purchase
- Past project bid mistake compensation
- Out of town location travel fees (Some companies pretend to be local, but reality is they are not)
At StableLift, we’ve taken what has traditionally been the most expensive repair and have implemented customized strategies and technologies that help drive our pricing down. We eliminate all middlemen. This helps us run our business more efficiently so that our customers pay for the actual real foundation repair cost (including the cost of the material and labor involved with permanently repairing their home). Average permanent repairs are just over $6,000, but prices normally range between $2,000 and $16,000. Prices are dependent on what type of repair your home needs. Every home is different and requires the scope of work to be customized for each job. What we can assure you is that the real cost associated with your home’s permanent repair is the real cost reflected in our price. Not to mention, we promise to do our best to match any competitor’s offer, no matter what!